Research has shown that only 4% of companies rate their data holdings as "excellent" whilst two thirds have concerns about quality and one third admit their data quality is poor at best. This situation reduces management control and costs money unnecessarily.
Our aim is to improve our clients' services by improving the quality of the data they use to provide those services.
We provide consultancy services around:
- quality audits
- feasibility and scoping studies
- business process design
- data modelling/analysis/cleaning/matching
- database merging or linkage
- technical drafting
- advice on Standards such as BS7666 and ISO19115
- understanding of IPR, licensing and pricing strategies for data